June 02 2021
Spring Temporary Recycling Station
Back by popular demand -- The Temporary Recycling Drop-Off Station!
DPW staff will remove recyclable materials from vehicles. We kindly ask that you remain in your vehicle unless wearing a face covering.
Please do not place recyclables in plastic bags for the drop-off station.
- We will only accept household hazardous materials in labeled, unbreakable containers with lids that seal shut.
Not accepted: Unlabeled containers with unknown contents, containers larger than 5 gallons, radioactive materials, explosives, waste from clean-ups or spills, and hazardous waste generated by a business/industry.
- Gasoline and other flammable liquids must be in fire marshal-approved containers.
Acceptable items include:
• Paper shredding (Removal of all plastic and metal clips required)
• Styrofoam (NO food or grease-stained items accepted)
• Metals (Appliances & other large, heavy items not accepted)
• Plastic bags
• Hardcover books
• Light Bulbs
• Paints (secure lid required)
• Oils (secure lid required)
• Aerosol cans
• Household hazardous items (in labeled, unbreakable containers with lids that seal shut)
• Untreated wood (NO nails)
• Electronics (Computers, phones, keyboards, speakers, cables, DVD/CD/DVR players, circuit boards, inkjet/toner cartridges, digital cameras, fax machines, small printers, monitors, stereos)
• Batteries (AA, AAA, AAAA, DD, 6&9-volt, Lithium)
• Light bulbs (incandescent and fluorescent)
Non-acceptable items include:
• Curbside recyclable materials
• Unlabeled containers with unknown contents, containers larger than 5 gallons, radioactive materials, explosives, waste from clean-ups or spills, and. hazardous waste generated by a business/industry.