License Type:

Vacant Residential Property Registration

The City of Ferndale requires that all vacant residential properties be registered with the Community and Economic Development department. Forms are available here or at City Hall.

More Infromation 

Return completed forms to or mail to 300 E Nine Mile Road, Ferndale MI  48220

Community & Economic Development

Kathy McClintic

248-546-2525 ext. 115